forum FlyForGaming v 14
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EventGm Application

Go down

EventGm Application Empty EventGm Application

Post  makkasu Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Name : Max

IGN name : Im still waiting for my account to be made x3 But im not a Server Jumper and a wannabe GM, Sionce the last server i was on got hacked i decided to look for a new one to become a Event GM on. I prefer making and thinking of new events then joining a event.

Timezone: GMT+1

Languages: Swedish and English

Online hours : Its summer break so like all day except if im going somewhere(Or my parents are bishing x3)

A bit about myself: Well, Im a confused dumass that are completly flyff addicted, i have been playing flyff since v7, ima Pinoy Eater(Only those that doesn't speak english and are complet retards,... hehe). I love talking, thinking and making my own events and just chilling watching anime

GM experiences: I have been GM on 6 Different servers, I got banned from 2 and thye rest of them closed(I got banned for complaining about something to the owner on both server, xD)

Why do I wan't to be a GM: Well thats easy, To fill up my boredness and to make events. Just simply love that ^^

Example for some events i made: Capture the Flag, Hungry Shark, Vaggy Maraton, Pvp Hide and seek, Royal Tourment and lots of more

Why should you hire me: Im Active(You will notice soon x3), I Make good events according to the players, im also active in forum, i don't ignore annoying players when they need help(I kill them with a Spoon... MUAHHAHAHA) xD J/K

//Jazz or Makkasu or whatever my in game name will be ^^

makkasu

Back to top Go down